Saturday, March 7, 2015

A case of a mature woman surviving when she was not expected to.....

From the song 'Survivor' by Destiny's Child:

Now that you're out of my life, I'm so much better,
You thought that I'd be weak without you, but I'm stronger,
You thought that I'd be broke without you, but I'm richer,
You thought that I'd be sad without you, I laugh harder,
You thought I wouldn't grow without you, now I'm wiser,
Though that I'd be helpless without you, but I'm smarter,
You thought that I'd be stressed without you, but I'm chillin',
You thought I wouldn't sell without you, sold nine million.

I'm a survivor, I'm not gon' give up,
I'm not gon' stop, I'm gon' work harder.
I'm a survivor,
I'm gonna make it, I will survive,
Keep on survivin'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc8bQoL-J0


No comments:

Post a Comment