Thursday, February 18, 2016

Song 'Greatest Love Of All' by Whitney Houston:

I believe the children are our future,
Teach them well and let them lead the way,
Show them all the beauty they possess inside.
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier,
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be.

Everybody's searching for a hero,
People need someone to look up to,
I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs.
A lonely place to be,
And so I learned to depend on me.

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows,
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe,
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity,
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me,
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me.
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve,
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvPYXHM94DQ











No comments:

Post a Comment