Friday, December 15, 2017

After problems....success

After problems and failure, a change for the better.....she learned a lot and became a champion.

From 'Roar' by Katy Perry:

Now I'm floating like a butterfly
Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes
I went from zero, to my own hero

You held me down, but I got up (hey!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready 'cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now

I got the eye of the tiger, the fire
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!
...



(https://youtu.be/CevxZvSJLk8?list=PLmYXTlZN4bBLiYNV-KrhlU0dV3NS6jpHQ)

No comments:

Post a Comment