Friday, September 18, 2015

Hiding and fighting those feelings/emotions!

From the song 'Can't Fight This Feeling' by Reo Speedwagon:

I can't fight this feeling any longer,
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow,
What started out as friendship has grown stronger,
I only wish I had the strength to let it show.

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever,
I said there is no reason for my fear,
'Cause I feel so secure when we're together,
You give my life direction, You make everything so clear.

And even as I wander
I'm keeping you in sight,
You're a candle in the window
On a cold, dark winter's night,
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might.

And I can't fight this feeling anymore,
I've forgotten what I started fighting for,
It's time to bring this ship into the shore,
And throw away the oars, forever.

'Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore,
I've forgotten what I started fighting for,
And if I have to crawl upon the floor,
Come crushing through your door,
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpOULjyy-n8



No comments:

Post a Comment