Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A person does need a healthy sense of self. But there is no need to be egotistical.

From the song 'Don't Need You To Tell Me I'm Pretty' by Samantha Mumba:

I don't need you to believe in me to make me know I'm worth believing in.
I don't need you to lift me up high to know I can stand tall.

I can stand my own ground,
I can stand proud upon my own two feet,
Don't have to be part of somebody else to be complete,
What I really need comes from deep inside of me.

Don't need you to tell me I'm pretty to make me feel beautiful,
Don't need you to make me strong 'cause I'm strong all on my own,
Doesn't come from outside this beauty I know,
Comes from inside my soul.
Don't need you to tell me I'm pretty.

http://youtu.be/OuCIcIQmBgU

 



No comments:

Post a Comment