Friday, June 5, 2015

So how should you live when you’re not sure how things are going to turn out? Solomon says, “Don’t play it safe—take risks.” In other words, you have to live confidently. You can’t hide just because life won’t cooperate. Don’t avoid blessings because of the concerns that come with them. Don’t say, “I can’t get married. What if difficult struggles come up between me and my mate?” Or, “I can’t have children. How will I know they won’t be born with a birth defect?” Or, “I can’t start a business. What if it folds?” Or I can’t join the military. I might get deployed.”422 God wants you to step out in faith and take risks. He yearns for us to stop playing it safe. In Eccl 11:1-6, Solomon will pass on two insider tips that will help us to take some risks and avoid playing it safe.
- Study By: Keith Krell from the Series: The Good Life: Ecclesiastes, No Risks, No Rewards (Ecclesiastes 11:1-6)
http://bible.org/seriespage/no-risks-no-rewards-ecclesiastes-111-6

No comments:

Post a Comment