Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Song about moving on and growing stronger from your past.


The right attitude....

From the song 'Life Goes On' by Leann Rimes:

Life goes on, life goes on, life goes on

You sucked me in and played my mind,
Just like a toy, you would crank and wind.
Baby, I would give till you wore it out,
You left me lyin' in a pool of doubt,
And you're still thinkin' you're the Daddy Mac,
Should've known better but you didn't and I can't go back.

Wish I knew then what I know now,
You held all the cards and sold me out.
Baby, shame on you if you fool me once,
Shame on me if you fool me twice,
But you've been a pretty hard case to crack,
Should've known better but I didn't and I can't go back.

Oh, life goes on and it's only gonna make me strong,
It's a fact, once you get on board,
Say goodbye 'cause you can't go back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_osEv_FY4gs





No comments:

Post a Comment