Monday, October 5, 2015

Do you automatically respect people in authority, people with power?
Maybe there is reason to believe we should question people in authority, but I am not sure it applies in all cases....

From the song 'Nobody Greater' by Vashawn Mitchell:

I climbed up to the highest mountain
I looked all around, couldn't find nobody,
Went down into the deepest valley
Looked all around down there, couldn't find nobody,
I went across the deep blue sea
Couldn't find one to compare... to your grace, your love, your mercy,
Nobody greater... nobody greater than you.

Searched all over... couldn't find nobody,
I looked high and low... still couldn't find nobody,
Nobody greater... nobody greater no... nobody greater than you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyRv-tbGJ1Y



No comments:

Post a Comment